Friday, January 2, 2009

ARGH!!

Anger. I'm angry. I want to break some glass. I want to slap someone. I want to tear up entire books.

I feel like... :

1. Throwing my cell out of the window.

2. Clicking the power button repeatedly. It'll make the system crash.

3. Smashing my cube into pieces.

4. Burning. Anything.

5. Kicking the dustbin outside my room.

6. Ignoring gtalk-pests. Or maybe just throwing a really acidic fuck-off along their way.

7. Shouting.

I have other things on my mind too. But my brain's in just too chaotic a state to sort them out. Wish i had vampire teeth. Aaaarrrgghh!!!

8 comments:

Such! said...

@Angry Vampire:
You might also want to throw acids at random or not so random strangers :) Cool one eh?
Yea and also - ripping the general public's hair out bcz of their unsympathetic nature to your coll hair...

Raahul said...

So wat in world were u angry for ???

William Deng-Deng K. said...

*Suchi* : lol. yeah, that sounds fun. might help solve these anger management issues. :P the next one's a killer btw. i'm so doing that the next time some random or not so random stranger passes a comment. followed by the acid perhaps. a combination. :P

*Bro* : umm, a huge stack of murphyish happenings...

Aggie M said...

Wow,some bile, huh?
College pisses me off endlessly. though something miraculously awesome happened the other day. found ugly bug in my maggi and got replacement maggi free.
Maybe there's hope for the world

William Deng-Deng K. said...

maggi! had two plates of maggi today. we had it for evening snacks. completely free! it was aahsome! its one of those wonderful things making these four years look shorter then they actually are. college sucks. :(

Tina said...

Hi Ravi. This is Chintan. U write too well. Btw, what r u so angry about? And yeah I loved that post with hairy issues. Uncle vaanchshe toh he'd be stunned.

William Deng-Deng K. said...

Chintan! welcome to blogosphere! :) thanks btw.

Tina said...

Well, I've been writing since ages. But it's a private blog. Uncle knows about that one. The 1 u saw was created by me and my friend before I came to UK.