Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bored.

Cant really pass my time nowadays. Its difficult. Waking up late doesnt help. With no one around, its hard for my mind to stay at ease. I'm not even watching movies, which is what I should be doing. I cleaned my room. Now its looking a lot cleaner. The cobwebs are still up there though. Their time will come. Soon enough. But the cleaning thing kept me occupied for just an hour. And after that, I was back to living a purposeless life. Which is why I decided to start a new sitcom. So I started Frasier. But soon I realized that I only had the first five episodes of season one and the last three of season four. So long Frasier. Supernatural it was then.

Supernatural is about two brothers. Something kills their mom when they are very young. The dad swears vengeance and gives his sons combat training, teaches them how to melt silver and make bullets (vampires, get it?), so that the three of them can find the thing that killed the lady. And one day suddenly the dad goes missing. So the two brothers set out to find their dad, solving “ghost” mysteries on their way. But the best thing about the series is the elder brother Dean. Reasons:

1.He owns a muscle. A '67 Chevy Impala. The sight's a killer. Shiny black. And the thump-thump of the engine is no less charming and mesmerizing than Karen Carpenter of the Carpenters.

2.He likes metal. He has a cassette player in his car. And a big box of cassettes of artists like Black Sabbath, Metallica, Motorhead.

3.He likes girls. So he's definitely not gay. He ogles at chics, especially when they are hot.

4.He has used aliases like Dr. James Hettfield and John Bonham while interrogating people.

The need for a car/bike accentuated itself after this. And couple to that, a really long walk to the market and back to the hostel. I'm fed up of having to watch people buzz past me in shining black Avengers. Sometimes, if I'm unlucky, I get to see a Bullet too. I'm fed up of all the bargaining I've to do with the rickshaw walas. They tell me it'll cost me 40 bucks to get to the main market and I reply with an air of knowingness that I always pay 30 and that I know. With smugness written all over me, I climb into the rickshaw. Anyway, a bike's like a distant dream. I've left hopes. Cant even own 10 bhps and I keep reading magazines featuring bikes having 100. Bummer.

Did a fifth-time of The Matrix yesterday. Cannot get bored of it. Ever.

Its boring here. Wont ramble much. I'm not making sense. I wasnt even sure what I was writing on. I could have seen an episode in the time i spent writing this. Damn. Supernatural's calling me it seems. Gotta go.

6 comments:

Such! said...

I do not understand supernatural and matrix stuff.
That's the only place where Ag and me dont see eye to eye. Or rather forehead to eye.
But i totally get the point of being gobsmacked by a show.
One-Up!

Raahul said...

How I wish I could have given my Bike to you when I came here !!!

William Deng-Deng K. said...

* Suchi * WHAT?? (???!!!) how can anyone not love Matrix?? its one of the best things ever made!

* Bro * yeah, i wish that too.
btw, dad thinks i'll waste my time going places if i get a bike. :P

Such! said...

I never got to the point of loving matrix you see. It's just that my mind is well, ah, how do i put it...Simple. There, i said it.
Now you gonna ostracize cz im dumb?!

William Deng-Deng K. said...

lol. i'm usually shocked when someone doesnt like matrix. but that's just coz *I* like it. well, i even wonder why a few people dont like michael clayton. so its not a biggie. i can deal with the shock. :P

Raahul said...

Wow !! Thats interesting, well its always a going to be a tussle, you can also argue that it will save your time in going to places u r going to in a rick / bus !!!