Saturday, November 14, 2009

Charcoal and Blue.

I wanted to freeze time. I wanted to savor that moment, to live in that moment for a week. But I couldn't stop it, only slow it. And before I knew it, she was gone. After the door closed I felt like the last person on Earth.
- Ben Willis, Cashback.

If I was an artist, I would wanna sketch this Zooey chick. I would first sketch her in charcoal. I would then colour her eyes blue. Just her eyes. And I would leave it at that.




Sorry, these pics aren't exactly wallpaper material. Its all seek + print-screen.

I wanted to include more pics. The movie's full of such moments when one just can't decide whether to feel sad or happy. Even the pics I've added. I wasn't able to make my mind up. The scenes, these two, were totally Feel Sad. I wanted to, but all that music suggested otherwise. Beautiful's the word.

Two of my favorite scenes. Two of my favorite moments.

And the soundtrack! Man!

4 comments:

Such! said...

I knw! I just watched it yesterday. Then called Mag and discussed it dry till about an hour.
I was going to blog about it, but then Sharans already done it and now so have you.
So, I'll just comment.
Can u include diamond drops in her earrings?
:)

Sharanya said...

You watched it? YAY! I fully agree about Zooey, she's just....oh man, wow. And did I mention that I LOVE, perfectly LOVE your blog post title? So perfect.

Note to blogger.com: ALLOW ME TO PUBLISH THIS COMMENT, for the love of GOD, OR ELSE! I can't KEEP trying!

William Deng-Deng K. said...

@ Suchi : Its awesome^awesome.

And yes! Her earrings! Eyes and earrings. That chick is so fucking beautiful. Hot would be too vulgar for her. Cute, she is. But still, beautiful.

@ Sharan : Yes! I watched it! Yay! And Zooey. She is wow. And thanks. :)

And what's with the note? Blogger, man. It didn't allow u kya? :|

William Deng-Deng K. said...

Regina Spektor! Listen to her music, man. Listen to Us and Hero. They're in 500 too. Again, beautiful. Music, that is.

http://www.myspace.com/reginaspektor