Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random.

Jimi Hendrix's version of All Along The Watchtower's undoubtedly the best song I've EVER heard. I get goosebumps everytime I listen to it. I have decided. I'm going to dedicate the next sem to blues. Only blues and nothing else.

People, you HAVE to watch Woodstock. Maybe I'll blog on it in detail someday. It deserves a nice long post. If you love the 60s and the 70s, you just cannot afford to miss this. Wish I was there. Attending Woodstock.

It finally rained here. I'm happy.

Aggie's blog has now officially turned insane. :)

7 comments:

Such! said...

Me! Me! Me!
I'm first!
And who does Blues remind you of?? (Cue: A nice smile here)

Woodstock, here I come!

Mag's blog, it's a relief from the mundane.
:)

William Deng-Deng K. said...

First comment prize u winneth!! :)
Blues? Hmm. Should it be reminding me of anyone? ( :D :D :D )
Woodstock! Go go go! U'll love it! Hippies and drugs and booze and music and peace and free-love and all! What not!
Totally! 47 comments! Lets hit 100, shall we?

Such! said...

Yep let us. :)
And don't play with me, you know who it reminds you of... *wink wink*

William Deng-Deng K. said...

:D Alright. Alright. :D

*blush blush* Umm. *bluesh bluesh*

:P :P

Ahem. Weasel's blog. Hmm?

Aggie M said...

5th :)
Jimi! God, he's so good. That music and that hair. how can one person have two of the world's awesomest things???
And Woodstock, I cudnt find it there. Share it in coll Deng.

Oh BF and Deng, quit flirting on a public forum. Only slander and irrelevance permitted.

By order,
Weasel

William Deng-Deng K. said...

His hair and his music! And he was a lefty! And he used to play a righty guitar left handed. Beat that! Oh I love him!
I'll share Woodstock. Sure. Sure. I bet it'll get a million hits. Its that awesome!

B-b-b-b-but we're err, umm, not umm, flirting. Are we?

Aggie M said...

Uck.
Black and awesome!
Hail Deng. all that graffiti is plain funky. and brilliant :)
BTW, our imaginary band is called Take the Hickey.
me bass, you lead guitar, suchi is our naked drummer and dharini sings :D